Xiaomi is all set to introduce the Mi 6X smartphone in a couple of days. It already confirmed 20-megapixel cameras on the front and back and also said that it will come in Blue, Pink, Red, Black and Gold colors. It also confirmed that it will have 6GB RAM and 128GB storage version, in addition to 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version.
Retail box of the smartphone has surfaced online that confirms Snapdragon 660 SoC with AIE for the smartphone, even though earlier rumors said it will come with MediaTek Helio P60 SoC. The box also reveals USB Type-C to 3.5mm converter as in-box content for USB Type-C audio, so the phone doesn’t have an audio jack.
Xiaomi Mi 6X rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.88×75.54×7.3mm; Weight: 166g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2910mAh (minimum) battery
We should know the price of the Mi 6X when it goes official on Wednesday.