Huwei P20 Lite image and specifications surfaced last week after the phone got certified by the FCC last month, now the smartphone has been certified by TENAA in China with model numbers ANE-TL00 and ANE-AL00
confirming entire specifications of the phone as well as its notch design. This shows 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear cameras with Leica lenses and a 5.84-inch FHD+ display.
It also shows that the phone will just be 7.4mm thin and just 148.6mm tall, even though it has a 5.84-inch screen. This reveals a 24-megapixel front camera even though earlier rumors hinted at 8-megapixel and a some rumors said that it will have a 16-megapixel front camera.
Huawei P20 Lite rumored specifications
- 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, Leica Lens, Hybrid zoom, secondary 2MP camera
- 24MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.6×71.2×7.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (Minimum) battery
The Huawei P20 Lite is expected to come in Blue, Black, Rose Gold and Gold colors. It is rumored to be priced at 369 Euros (US$ 458 / Rs. 29,740 approx.) It will be announced along with P20 with dual rear cameras and the P20 Pro with triple rear cameras at an event in Paris on March 27th.