Huawei’s Honor brand is all set to launch the most expected Honor 7X smartphone, successor of Honor 6X that was launched earlier this year in India. The Honor 7X was introduced in China last month, and packs a 5.93-inch Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with minimal bezels, is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor and has a 16-megapixel rear camera with a 2-megapixel secondary camera along with an 8-megapixel front camera.
In an interview with IANS, the company’s Global President George Zhao said that the Honor 7X will launch in India at a competitive price tag. The phone was introduced in China for starting at 1299 yuan (US$ 198 / Rs. 12,885 approx.).
Honor 7X specifications
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3340mAh battery (typical) / 3240mAh (minimum) battery
We should know the exact launch date of the smartphone in the coming weeks.