Huawei’s Honor brand today introduced Honor 7X, the successor of last year’s Honor 6X at an event in China as it had promised. It has a 5.93-inch Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with minimal bezels, is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor and has a 16-megapixel rear camera with a 2-megapixel secondary camera along with an 8-megapixel front camera.
It has a unibody metal design, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and comes with a 3340mAh built-in battery.
Honor 7X specifications
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3340mAh battery (typical) / 3240mAh (minimum) battery
The Honor 7X comes in Gold, Aurora Blue and Black colors and is priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 198 / Rs. 12,885 approx.) for the 32GB version, 1699 yuan (US$ 258 / Rs. 16,850 approx.) for the 64GB version and 1999 yuan (US$ 304 / Rs. 19,825 approx.) for the 128GB version. It will be available order starting today and goes on sale in China from October 17th."Honor 7X with 5.93-inch FHD+ full-screen display, dual rear cameras announced",