Xiaomi launched the Mi Max 2 smartphone with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage in India back in July for Rs. 16999. Last month it launched the 32GB storage version of the phone in the country for Rs. 14,999 and it offered it at an introductory price of Rs. 12999. It usually offers Rs. 2000 temporary discount during festive sales. Today the company has announced a Rs. 1000 permanent price cut for both the versions of the phone.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 specifications
- 6.44-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450nits brightness, 1000 : 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI based on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 174.1×88.7×7.6mm; Weight: 211g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5300mAh (typical) / 5200mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 64GB version is now available for Rs. 15,999 from mi.com, Amazon.in, Flipkart and other platforms and the Mi Max 2 32GB version is available at a new price of Rs. 13,999 exclusively from Amazon.in as well as mi.com, after the price cut. Check out our Mi Max 2 review, if you are planning to get the phone.