Xiaomi last week announced that the Mi MIX 2 smartphone with bezel-less screen will launch in India on October 10th at an event in Delhi. Today Flipkart has confirmed that it will be exclusively available with them. The Mi A1 that was launched last month is also exclusively available on Flipkart online, apart from the mi.com as well as Mi Home stores and other offline retailers.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3 color gamut
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage (Special Edition)
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with facial recognition, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.8x 75.5 ×7.7 mm; Weight: 185g (Standard); Dimensions: 150.5x 74.6 ×7.7 mm; Weight: 187g (Special Edition)
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3300mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 was introduced starting at 3299 yuan (US$ 506 / Rs. 32,350 approx.) for the base 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version. We should know which version the company is planning to launch in the country and its price tomorrow. The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 event starts at 12PM and it will offer live stream at mi.com.