HMD global is all set to introduce its flagship Nokia 8 smartphone on August 16. The phone had already surfaced in Geekbench listing confirmed some of the specifications Today Nokia 9 with model numbers TA-1004, TA-1012, TA-1052 has surfaced on GFXBench listing, but the phone will likely be called the Nokia 8.
TA-1004 and TA-1052 have also surfaced on AnTuTu confirming earlier rumors, including 5.3-inch Quad HD display, Snapdragon 835, 4GB RAM and 13MP front and rear cameras. It scored over 160,000 points on AnTuTu, according to the listing.
Nokia 8 rumored specifications
- 5.3-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 518ppi Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 13MP Dual rear cameras with ZEISS optics, dual-tone LED flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, notification LED
- Dual speakers
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
The Nokia 8 is said to come in Blue, Steel, Gold with Blue and Gold with Copper colors and is rumored to cost 589 Euros (US$ 686 / Rs. 44195 approx.). We should know all the details in a couple of weeks.