Samsung SM-J727V surfaced on Zauba import listing last year, back in December it got WiFi certification, an most recently it surfaced on GFXBench listing. Now @evleaks has posted images of the smartphone saying that the smartphone will release on Verizon as the Galaxy J7 V and Tracfone as the J7 Sky Pro. It is said to be introduced in other countries as Galaxy J7 (2017).
Even though the global variant of the smartphone is said to be powered by an Octa-Core Exynos 7870 SoC, the U.S. variant with the model number SM-J727VL is said to be powered by Snapdragon 425 SoC. It is not clear if this will have a fingerprint sensor on the home button since this is a budget smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 / Galaxy J7 V / Galaxy J7 Sky Pro rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 ×720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU / 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage, expandable memory via micro SD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
The Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 is expected to come in Gold, White and Black colors, similar to the predecessor. Even though the press image shows April 10th date it is expected to be announced in March.