Huawei MediaPad T3 (KOB-L09) got Wi-Fi certification last month, now it has received China’s TENAA certification as under the Honor brand so it could be released as Honor Pad 3. It packs a 8-inch HD display, is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core processor, which could be Snapdragon 425 and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
According to the images, it seems to have a unibody metal design and also has 4G LTE support via SIM card so it might support voice calling capabilities.
Huawei MediaPad T3 rumored specifications
- 8-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 5MP rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 211.1 x 124.7 x 7.95mm; Weight: 250g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4650mAh battery
The Huawei MediaPad T3 comes in Gold and Grey colors and is expected to be announced at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona later this month.