Samsung started rolling out new Blue Coral version of the Galaxy S7 edge smartphone in select markets starting last month. Today the company has launched the new version of the phone in India that joins the Black Onyx, Gold Platinum and Silver Titanium color variants.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge specifications
- 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 534 PPI Super AMOLED always-on curved edge display
- Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, Smart OIS
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Barometer
- IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7mm; Weight: 157g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC
- 3600mAh battery, Fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
The new Blue Coral Galaxy S7 edge 32GB version is priced at Rs. 50,900 and will be available from December 15th across Samsung authorized offline and online stores such as Flipkart as well as Samsung’s online store.
Commenting on the launch, Manu Sharma, Vice President, Mobile Business, Samsung India, said:
The Galaxy S7 edge has witnessed a tremendous response from Indian consumers. The new colour variant isone of the trendiest must-have colours of the year and will compliment personal styles and offers a touch of sophistication. Coupled with a premium design and impeccable functionality, the new variant will surely add to the phenomenal success of the Galaxy S7 edge in India.