Lenovo today sent out invites for the launch of Yoga Book 2-in- 1 in India on December 13. It was introduced at the IFA in September, comes in Android 6.0 and Windows 10 versions, has a 10.1-inch Full HD IPS display, is powered by Intel Atom X5 processor with 4GB of RAM and has magnesium aluminium alloy body. It has two panels that open up like an ultra-thin notebook. It is just 9.6mm when closed, tapering to 4.05mm at its slimmest edge and weighs just 690 grams.
The halo keyboard is a full touch screen backlit keyboard that is made with glass for a rough, matte feel and finish, along with anti-glare coating for the best touch-typing experience. It constantly learns and adapts to the typing habits of its user, with built-in prediction and artificial learning software. It also has built-in, sensitive haptic technology.
The real-pen accessory, a dual-use stylus that lets you write on a paper since it holds real ink tips or can be used as a stylus when applied straight onto the panel. You can take notes and annotate naturally, then save, edit, and even export them to other apps.
Lenovo Yoga Book specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) FHD display, 400 nits brightness
- Intel Atom x5-Z8550 Processor (2M Cache, Quad-Core, Up to 2.4 GHz)
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 / Windows 10 Pro
- Single nano SIM
- 8MP Auto-Focus rear camera
- 2MP Fixed-Focus camera
- Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions: 256.6 x 170.8 x 9.6mm; Weight: 690g
- 8500 mAh battery
The Lenovo Yoga Book with Android costs $499.99 (Rs. 33760 approx.) and the Windows version costs $549.99 (Rs. 37130 approx.). We should know the pricing for India when it launches next Tuesday.