Coolpad has scheduled an event on November 30th to launch two new smartphones, Mega 3 and Note 3S in the country. The Coolpad mega 3 is expected to be a budget smartphone, while the Note 3S could be the successor of Note 3 that was launched last year. The company launched the Note 3 Plus smartphone back in May, and it recently launched the Mega 2.5D smartphone with 3GB RAM at a competitive price of Rs. 6,999.
Even though the specifications of these smartphones are not officially out yet, Coolpad has imported the Mega 3 with the model number 3503I, according Zauba import listing. It has also been listed on Amazon India’s dummy page that reveals triple SIM support and other specifications.
Coolpad Mega 3 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with CoolUI 8.0
- Triple SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154 x 77 x 8mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3050mAh battery
We still don’t have any specifications of the Coolpad Note 3S. The Coolpad Mega 3 has been imported for about Rs. 5,875, so it could be priced at Rs. 6,999.