ZUK Z2151 received TENAA certification in China recently, now the smartphone has surfaced in a live image that shows its curved display with narrow bezels. This also shows Snapdragon 821 processor mentioned in the about page of the smartphone along with the phone’s name.
Couple other blurry shots of the phone have also surfaced showing the front part of the phone with a fingerprint sensor below the display, similar to the ZUK Z2 and Z2 Pro.
ZUK Edge rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.35 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM with 32GB/64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZUI 2.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor
- Dimensions: 142.9 × 74.5 × 7.68mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The ZUK Edge is expected to come in Black and White colors. It has been five months since we had seen a new ZUK smartphone so this is expected be be announced as early as December.