Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, the company’s upcoming smartphone in the Redmi Note series with dual cameras surfaced last week. Now an alleged retail box image has surfaced on weibo that reveals that it will be powered by Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 SoC, instead of Snapdragon 652 SoC as rumored earlier.
It might come in two variants, including a version with dual rear cameras. A new image confirms dual rear cameras again, but this has a different design compared to the earlier leak.
It is expected to have a unibody metal design, similar to the Redmi Note 3. The new leak doesn’t mention anything about dual cameras.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU / Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 SoC with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- Dual rear cameras / 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is expected to be unveiled at an event in China that the company has scheduled on July 27th. Xiaomi is also rumored to introduce a Windows 10 laptop at the event.