InFocus has launched M680, the company’s latest smartphone in India. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), which upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) in future. It has a 13-megapixel auto focus front and rear cameras, has a 7.2 mm slim metal body and weighs 158 grams.
It has hybrid dual SIM support, so that the secondary SIM slot can also be used as a microSD expansion slot if needed. It has 4G connectivity and supports both TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) for India.
InFocus M680 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display from Sharp / AUO with Tempered Glass for protection
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, Samsung 3M2 sensor, 1080p video recording
- 13MP auto front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, Samsung 3M2 sensor, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 156×76.8 x7.25mm; Weight: 158g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The InFocus M680 comes in Gold and Silver color and is priced at Rs. 10,999. It is now available for order exclusively on Snapdeal and goes on sale starting 21st December, 2015. First 2000 buyers will get a selfie-stick worth Rs. 1,000 for free. We will bring you the complete review of the smartphone soon.
Commenting on the launch, Sachin Thapar, Country Head, InFocus India, said:
Early this year we debuted in the Indian smartphone market to bring best of the smartphone experience and we have been able to deliver on this promise successfully with Foxconn as our strategic partner. Our long term commitment is further reiterated with our growing network of service centres across 125+ cities in India. With every launch, we aim to exceed consumer expectation with a surprise of delightful experience at an exceptional pricing.
So far we have introduced a range of Premium Metal smartphones with the most coveted design and latest technology with the likes of M812, M808, M810 and M535. InFocus M680 is yet another step in this direction, adding to the Premium Metal range. The inspiration for this device comes from the consumer feedback that why a Flagship device should be priced so high. We took this feedback to Foxconn and together designed InFocus M680, a formidable convergence of style and performance at an unmatched price.