Motorola just launched the Moto 360 (2nd Gen.) Android Wear Smartwatch in India. It comes in a two variants, one for men with a 46mm body (same as original Moto 360) with 1.56-inch (360×230 pixels) display and a version for women with a 1.37-inch (360×225 pixels) display.
The new variants are more compact with minimalistic bezels and also fit in a 300mAh battery (in 42mm) and a 400mAh battery (in 46mm), respectively.
Motorola Moto 360 (2nd Generation) Specifications
- 1.56-inch (360 X 330 pixels) display, 233ppi (46mm for Men), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.37-inch (360 X 325 pixels) display, 263ppi (42mm for Men and 35mm for Women), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB eMMC
- Android Wear OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Size: 46 x 11.4mm (Mens); 42 x 11.4mm (Mens and Women)
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi b/g
- Optical heart rate monitor (PPG), Dual microphones
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics engine
- 300mAh battery (Mens 42mm and Women) – Up to 1.5 days of mixed use with Ambient off. Up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on.
- 400mAh (Mens 46mm) – Up to 2 days of mixed use with Ambient off. Up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on.
The Motorola Moto 360 (2nd Gen.) is priced at Rs. 19,999 for the 42mm gold, silver or black with leather band, while the silver with metal band version is priced at Rs. 22,999. The 46mm black metal band version is priced at Rs. 23,999. All these variants will be available exclusively from Flipkart and Myntra starting today from 7:30 PM. We went hands-on with the new Moto 360 at the IFA in September, check out the video below.