Samsung introduced Galaxy Golden, a flip phone with dual displays in China back in 2013 and the phone was launched in India in the same year at a huge price tag of Rs. 49,900. The Galaxy Golden 2 (SM-W2015) got certified on TENAA last year, but Samsung did not release the phone, now the Galaxy Golden 3 (SM-W2016) has passed through TENAA, but it is not clear if Samsung would release the phone. Check out the specifications of the smartphone below.
Samsung Galaxy Golden 3 (SM-W2016) rumored specifications
- 3.9-inch (768 × 1280 pixels) dual touch screen Super AMOLED displays
- Octa-Core ( Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Exynos 7420 processor
- 3GB RAM, 64GB Internal memory
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 120.4 × 61 × 15.1 mm, Weight: 204 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE
The Samsung Galaxy Golden 3 will come in Gold color, according to the listing, but images of the smartphone are not available yet.
[Update: Images of the smartphone have been revealed on TENAA.]