Along with the new Yoga Tab 3 variants, Lenovo also announced the Yoga Tab 3 Pro. The highlight of Yoga 3 Pro is its built-in 70-inch projector and four front-facing JBL speakers with Dolby Atmos surround sound technology.
The tablet flaunts a better optimized projector placement on 180-degree rotatable edge (unlike Yoga Tablet 2 Pro) and can beam life-sized images up to 70-inches onto a wall or ceiling. The projected images will be significantly brighter and cinematic than the predecessor Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, claims Lenovo.
The Yoga 3 Pro comes pre-loaded with a Netflix app to deliver personalized recommendations and content, right from the home screen of the tablet. It also features Dolby Digital Plus, which Netflix streams with its HD content.
The Yoga Tab 3 Pro features a 10.1-inch Quad-HD (2560×1600 pixels) display with 299ppi pixel density and Smart Display technology. Other specifications include an Intel Atom x5-Z8500 processor (2M Cache, quad-core up to 2.24), 2GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB of internal storage (microSD up to 128GB), 13MP AF rear camera, 5MP FF front camera, and a massive 10200mAh battery.
The Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro is priced at 349 Euros for Wi-Fi only variant and 599 Euros for LTE variant. It will be made available from November via Lenovo’s retail partners.
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro specifications
- 10-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1600 pixels) Display with 299ppi and Smart Display technology
- Intel Atom x5-Z8500 processor (2M Cache, quad-core up to 2.24)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Single SIM (Micro)
- 13MP auto focus rear camera, 5MP fixed focus front camera
- 1.6MP HD front-facing camera
- four front-facing JBL speakers with Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, Netflix
- Integrated projector, projects up to a 70″
- Dimensions: 247mm x 179mm x 4.68mm; Weight: 665 grams
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE (FDD and TDD), WiFi 802.11b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 10200mAh battery battery with up to 18 hours of usage