Lenovo has announced P70, the company’s latest smartphone in P series in China. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display, is powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 Processor processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Lenovo’s custom UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support and is 8.9mm thick.
It has 4G LTE support, packs 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 4000 mAh battery that promises up to 34 days standby and up to 46 hours talk time on 2G, up to 29 days standby and up to 18 hours talk time on 2G . You can also charge other devices on-the-go using the included micro USB cable. It also comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage depending on the markets.
Lenovo P70 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capactive touch screen display
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 processor with 700 MHz Mali T760-MP2 GPU
- 1GB / 2GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual micro SIM
- 8.9mm thick and weighs 149g
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Lenovo P70 comes in Dark Blue colors and is priced at 1399 yuan (US$ 224 / Rs. 13,980 approx.). It is currently on sale in China and has been listed on Lenovo’s website in UAE and Russia.