HTC introduced Zoe with the first HTC One smartphone last year. Now the company has released Zoe (Beta) app for select non-HTC devices running Android 4.4 (KitKat) as it promised earlier this week. This collaborative video editing application that lets you create, remix and share videos easily.
HTC has created HTC Creative Labs, a separate account for creating such apps. The same team behind HTC’s Sense 6 user experience with gesture control, BlinkFeed and more from Seattle, San Francisco and Taipei are responsible for the app. Since this is a pre-release software, there might be some bugs, so HTC asks users to wait for Zoe 1.0 later this year if you want a smooth experience.
The app supports several Android smartphones running on Android 4.4 KitKat such as HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, Note 3, LG G Pro 2 and the Google Nexus 5. HTC says it would be compatible with more devices later this year.
Features of Zoe (Beta) for Android
- Send Zoe highlight videos directly to friends, and invite them to remix yours.
- Instantly share to social networks like Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Interact with friends by giving and receiving likes & comments.
- Share publicly and privately (friends only).
- Upload as much as you want.
- And much, much more!