iBall has launched Slide 3G 7271-HD70, successor of the iBall Slide 3G 7271 HD7 that went on sale earlier this year. It has a 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core Cortex A7 processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), similar to the HD7 tablet. It comes with a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support, voice calling and wireless FM Radio.
Main difference is 1GB RAM and 8 GB of internal memory, instead of 512MB RAM and 4GB of internal memory in the Slide 3G 7271-HD7. It also has Wireless FM Radio.
iBall Slide 3G 7271 HD70 Specifications
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive 5-point multi-touch display
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 1.3 GHz dual-core Cortex A7 processor
- 2MP rear camera with flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio
- 3G (via SIM card slots), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory (2GB user memory), expandable memory with microSD
- 3000 mAh battery
The iBall Slide 3G 7271 HD70 comes in silver color and is priced at an MOP of Rs. 8,299, while the MRP is Rs. 8,999.