Karbonn has launched Titanium Hexa, the company’s latest smartphone with a hexa-core processor. It has a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS (Low temperature polysilicon) type display with scratch resistant and oleophobic coating, powered by 1.5 GHz hexa-core MediaTek MT6591 processor with true multi-core solution and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It packs 2GB RAM and 2050 mAh battery. Karbonn becomes the first Indian company to launch a smartphone running on Android 4.4 (KitKat) and with MediaTek’s Hexa-Core chip.
Karbonn Titanium Hexa specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS display
- 1.5 GHz hexa-core MediaTek MT6591 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions : 154×76.8×6.9 mm
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+ (up to 42.2 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 2050 mAh battery
The Karbonn Titanium Hexa comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 16,990. It would go on sale in the last week of April 2014.