Oppo is holding an event today in China where they announced their latest flagship device – Oppo Find 7 and its slightly trimmed down counterpart – Oppo Find 7a. Oppo Find 7a comes with a 5.5inch Full HD display sporting a pixel density of 403ppi and has most other features similar to the Oppo Find 7 which comes with a 5.5inch Quad HD display sporting a pixel density of 538ppi.
Oppo Find 7a will be affordable one among the two and the specifications are as follows
- Processor: 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad Core (MSM8974AB) GPU: Adreno 330
- Memory: 16 GB ROM (expandable) / 2GB RAM
- Battery: 2,800 mAh (Rapid Charge)
- Screen: 5.5-inch, 1080p Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels), 403 PPI, 16 million colors
- Touchscreen: Multi-touch, capacitive screen, Gorilla Glass 3, supports gloved and wet touch input
- Camera: 13-megapixel IMX214 Sony sensor with dedicated ISP, Dual-mode LED, Aperture f/2.0
- Scene modes: Normal, Panorama, High Speed, Rewind, Beautify, Slow Shutter and .GIF mode
- Colors: Midnight/White
- Dimensions: 152.6 ×75 × 9.2 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Operating System: ColorOS 1.2.0 based on Android 4.3
Oppo Find 7a and Oppo Find 7 are the successors to Oppo’s Find 5. They maintain the same solid build quality, but this time they come with a removable back panel and user accessible battery along with a microSD card slot.
Oppo Find 7a is expected to arrive in Chinese stores by March 20, 2014 and will be priced at 2998 Yuan(approx Rs. 29,500).