Sony Mobile just announced the Xperia M2 and M2 Dual at the MWC 2014. These phones have a 4.8-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a front-facing camera. It also has NFC support and also comes in LTE variants.
Sony Xperia M2 and M2 Dual specifications
- 4.8-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8928 for LTE and MSM8226 for 3G) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- front-facing camera
- 8.64mm thick and weighs 148 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Upto 32GB expandable memory
- LTE (Optional) / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2300mAh Battery
The Sony Xperia M2 and M2 Dual come in Black, White and Purple colors and would launch globally from April 2014.