HTC has launched the Desire 601 dual SIM, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India. Specifications are similar to the single SIM variant that was announced back in September.It packs a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display, powered by a 1.4 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU and runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) with the new Sense UI. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, HTC Zoe with Sequence Shot, Always Smile and Object Removal, Gallery with Video Highlights and HTC Share and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support with dual active capabilities.
It is 9.88mm thick, bit thicker than the Desire 600 dual SIM that was launched in India back in July and packs a 2100 mAh non-removable battery. It also has HTC BlinkFeed home screen and HTC BoomSound with Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers similar to the Desire 700 dual SIM.
HTC Desire 601 dual SIM specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) pixels display
- 1.4 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Beam)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, f2.0 aperture, 28mm lens, BSI Sensor, 1080p video recording
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dual micro SIM with dual active
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- HTC BlinkFeed, HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G (HSDPA up to 42 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS + GLONASS
- 2100 mAh non-removable battery
The HTC Desire 601 dual SIM is priced in India at Rs. 24,190.