HTC has launched Desire 700 dual sim, the company’s latest smartphone in the Desire series in India. It was announced last month in Taiwan and packs a 5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. It has a 8-megapixel camera on the back with LED flash, BSI sensor, 28mm lens, F 2.0 aperture, HTC Zoe and 1080p video recording and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor. It has HTC BlinkFeed home screen and HTC BoomSound with Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers. It also comes with dual SIM dual active capability.
HTC Desire 700 dual sim specifications
- 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM Active
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor, 1080p video recording
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- HTC BlinkFeed
- 10.3 mm thick and weighs 149 grams
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- 2100 mAh removable battery
The HTC Desire 700 dual sim is priced in India at Rs. 33,050.