BlackBerry has launched the Z30, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) Supe rAMOLED display at 295 ppi, powered by a 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (MSM8960T) processor and runs on the latest version of the BlackBerry 10.2. It has a 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with BSI sensor, F2.2 lens, LED flash and 1080p full HD video recording and a 2 megapixel fixed-focus HD front-facing camera. It packs a 2880mAh which battery non-removable battery that promises 25 hours of usage.
With the latest BlackBerry OS 10.2 the BBM video and BBM Voice gets BlackBerry Natural Sound for crisp audio, Priority Hub, Copy and Paste Enhancements, Better Keyboard, personalized next word suggestion, auto-correction and more.
BlackBerry Z30 specifications
- 5 inch Super AMOLED display at a 1280×720 resolution at 295 PPI
- BlackBerry OS 10.2
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 8 MP rear camera with auto focus , BSI sensor, F2.2 lens, 5x digital zoom , 1080p video recording and LED Flash
- 2MP front facing camera with 3x digital zoom and 720p digital recording
- Dimensions – 140.7mm x 72mm x 9.4mm; weight 170g
- 2GB RAM, 16GB of inbuilt memory and supports microSD cards upto 32GB
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual Band , Bluetooth 4.2 , GPS, Micro HDMI and NFC
- 2,880mAh battery with up to 25 hours of usage
The BlackBerry Z30 is priced at Rs. 39,990 (MOP) and the MRP is Rs. 44,990. It would be available across India starting from next week.
Varun got some hands-on time with the BlackBerry Z30 recently. Check out the hands-on below