Samsung Galaxy A25 5G has surfaced in more press renders, after some renders that surfaced a few days back. This shows the phone in Blue, Green and Grey.
Samsung Galaxy A25 5G rumored specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080×2340 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display with 120Hz refresh rate, Up to 1000 nits brightness
- Exynos 1280 Octa-Core (2.4GHz Dual + 2GHz Hexa) 5nm processor with Mali-G68 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 14 with One UI 6
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera, LED flash
- 13MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 4 years of OS and 5 years of security updates
- Dimensions: 161 x 76.5 x 8.3mm; Weight: 197g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA /NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A25 5G is said to start at 279 Swiss Franc (USD 315 / Rs. 26,315) in Europe, and is expected to go on sale between December 7th and 19th, according to a listing, so the official announcement could happen later this November or in early December.