Along with the Redmi Note 13 Pro series, Xiaomi also introduced the Redmi Note 13 5G, the cheaper version in China, as it had promised. It packs a 6.67-inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 2.25mm chin, 7.6mm sleek body.
Powered by MediaTek Dimensity 6080 SoC with up to 12GB RAM, the phone has a 100MP camera along with a 2MP depth sensor, and a 16MP front camera. It has IP54 ratings for dust and water resistance and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
Redmi Note 13 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 60/90/120Hz refresh rate, up to 1000 nits peak brightness, 1920Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, 10-bit color depth, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 6080 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Dual SIM
- 100MP 1/1.67″ rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 2MP depth senso with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 161.11×74.95×7.6mm; Weight: 173.5g
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP54)
- 5G SA, NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Note 13 5G comes in Sand White, Midnight Black and Time Blue colours. Pricing as follows
- 6GB + 128GB – 1,199 yuan (USD 164 / Rs. 13,640 approx.)
- 8GB + 128GB – 1,299 yuan (USD 177 / Rs. 15,005 approx.)
- 8GB + 256GB – 1,499 yuan (USD 205 / Rs. 17,315 approx.)
- 12GB + 256GB – 1,699 yuan (USD 232 / Rs. 19,625 approx.)
The phone is already on sale in China, and it gets a 100 yuan discount during the first sale.