After rumours, Samsung has confirmed the launch of Galaxy F54 5G, the company’s next mid-range F series 5G smartphone in India on June 6th. It has also started pre-reservation of the phone at Rs. 999 on its website and Flipkart.
Those who reserve the phone will get exclusive pre-order offers worth Rs 2,000, said the company. It also guarantees pre-order chance for the phone. The Rs. 999 deposit will be automatically deducted from the final price.
Samsung also highlights Nightography, No Shake Camera, Astrolapse and Low Light Selfies.
The phone looks similar to Galaxy M54 5G, which was introduced a couple of months back, so we can expect similar specifications.
Samsung Galaxy F54 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.4GHz Quad A78 + 2GHz Quad A55 CPUs) Exynos 1380 processor with Mali-G68 MP5 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage / 8GB RAM with256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 13 with Samsung One UI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.3 x 8.4mm; Weight: 199g
- USB Type-C audio
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (typical) battery with 25W fast charging
Based on rumours, the box price of the 8GB + 256GB version of the Galaxy F54 5G is Rs. 35,999 (MRP), so we can expect the 6GB + 128GB version to be priced under Rs. 30,000.