Samsung has silently introduced the Galaxy M54 5G, the company next ‘M series’ phone, after several rumours. The phone has the same Exynos 1380 SoC as the A54, but this has a bigger 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Plus screen with a 32MP camera inside the punch-hole.
This has a 108MP rear camera with OIS along with a 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro camera. This packs a bigger 6000mAh battery compared to 5000mAh in the A54. However, this has a plastic back and also lacks IP ratings for dust and water resistance.
Samsung Galaxy M54 specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.4GHz Quad A78 + 2GHz Quad A55 CPUs) Exynos 1380 processor with Mali-G68 MP5 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 13 with Samsung One UI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.3 x 8.4mm; Weight: 199g
- USB Type-C audio
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 6000mAh (typical) battery with 25W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Samsung Galaxy M54 comes in Dark Blue and Silver colours. It is currently listed on Samsung Levant and Palestine without any price, but we can expect the pricing and sale date soon.