Xiaomi already confirmed the launch of Redmi Note 12 smartphone in India on March 30. Today, it has announced that it will also launch the Redmi 12C in the Redmi 12 series on the same day, as a part of Mi fan festival.
It’s time to upgrade to a BIGGG smartphone this #XiaomiFanFestival!
Introducing #Redmi12C that’s #BigOnSpeedBigOnStyle.
Here’s your chance to win a big #Giveaway too!
– Head to the link below
– Follow the easy steps
– Share your screenshot below
➡️ https://t.co/FLaBCV6BnH pic.twitter.com/ao1UsKTuML
— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) March 24, 2023
The company says that it will be the fastest smartphone and have the biggest display at under Rs. 10,000 segment launched in India 2023. The phone will have up to 6GB of RAM with up to 5GB virtual RAM option, but we can also expect the 4GB RAM version of the phone.
It will come with a 50MP rear camera, and the fingerprint sensor is present next to the camera. As seen in the images, the phone will come in Graphic Grey, Ocean Blue, Mint Green, and Lavender Purple colours in India.
Redmi 12C specifications
- 6.71-inch (1650 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.6:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 168.76×76.41×8.77mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 10W charging
We should know the price of the phone in India when it is launched next week. The phone will be sold on Amazon.in, in addition to Mi.com and offline stores.