TECNO has launched the Spark 10 Pro in the SPARK 10 universe in India, as it had promised. The phone packs a 6.78″ FHD+ 90Hz LCD screen with a 32MP front camera inside the punch-hole and is powered by MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor.
It has 8GB of RAM and 8GB additional virtual RAM via Memory Fusion Technology 2.1. The phone has, 12490mm² Graphite sheet for better Heat Dissipation, said the company.
The Spark 10 Pro has a 50MP AI-enabled camera powered by ASD mode and 3D LUT technology, promising natural shots that are fully adapted to skin tones. It has smart Super Night Filters and the Super Night Algorithm, as well as the dual flashlight.
TECNO SPARK 10 Pro specifications
- 6.78-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) HD+ Dot-in display with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 270Hz Touch Sampling rate, 580 nits Max. Brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU @ 1000MHz
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM +8GB expendable RAM with Memory Fusion, 128GB internal storage, expandable memory with up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- HiOS 12.6 based on Android 13
- 50MP (primary) f/1.6 aperture + (AI Lens), Dual LED flash
- 32MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash, ƒ/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 168.41×76.21×8.46mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, DTS Optimized speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
Pricing and availability
Spark 10 Pro – the segment’s first 16GB RAM* and 32MP selfie camera for just Rs 12,499 is here !!
Get this ultimate powerhouse of features, available offline beginning March 24th!#Tecno #Spark10Pro #Spark10Universe pic.twitter.com/ZAgshwbEv8
— TECNO Mobile India (@TecnoMobileInd) March 23, 2023
The TECNO Spark 10 Pro comes in Lunar Eclipse, Pearl White and Starry Black colors and is priced at Rs. 12,499, which is a special launch price, says the company.
It will be available from 24th March 2023 onward, at retail stores. The company already confirmed the launch of SPARK 10 5G, SPARK 10 C and SPARK 10 in the Spark 10 Universe in the coming weeks.
Commenting on the introduction of the latest SPARK 10 universe and the launch of the SPARK 10 Pro, Arijeet Talapatra, CEO, TECNO Mobile India, said:
Consumer demands are ever-evolving, and smartphone players need to be agile enough to meet the customer’s expectations and provide them with the best, always. Our latest SPARK 10 universe offering is designed for the discerning youth of India, for whom smartphones are their primary screen and they consume various kinds of content, including pictures, videos, and OTT streaming. For undertaking such tasks, consumers require a smartphone with higher RAM capacity. With the introduction of SPARK 10 Pro, we address the same gap in the sub-15K segment by providing 16GB RAM coupled with pleasing aesthetics and a great in-hand feel. We are persistently focused on offering customers premium products backed by advanced technological advancements and industry-first features at the most competitive and disruptive price points.