TECNO Spark 10 Pro was introduced at the MWC 2023 earlier this month. Today, the company has confirmed the launch of the Spark 10 Universe that includes the Spark 10 Pro, Spark 10 5G, Spark 10 C and Spark 10 in India soon in sub-Rs. 15,000 segment.
The first phone will be the Spark 10 Pro, which will launch on March 23rd. The teaser also confirmed that the Spark 10 5G will be powered by Dimensity 6020 SoC.
It already confirmed 50MP AI camera supported by ASD mode and 3D LUT technology for the phones except for the SPARK 10 C which will feature a 16MP rear camera. At that time, it said that the SPARK 10 Pro and the SPARK 10 5G will feature smart focus. Based on the image, the
TECNO already said that most of the models in the SPARK 10 series are supported by a 5000mAh battery and 18W fast-charging capability.
Experience the Next Level of Mobile Technology with SPARK10 Universe !
Stay Tuned to witness the launch of each star in coming days ! 😉 #Tecno #MakeItBig #Spark10 #NewLaunch #SparkPhones pic.twitter.com/VpPxdpWj8H
— TECNO Mobile India (@TecnoMobileInd) March 20, 2023
TECNO SPARK 10 Pro specifications
- 6.8-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) HD+ Dot-in display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU @ 1000MHz
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- HiOS 12.6 based on Android 13
- 50MP (primary) + 2MP (depth) + (AI Lens), Dual LED flash
- 32MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 168.41×76.21×8.46mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
We should know the price of the phone in India on Thursday.