Fire-Boltt has unveiled Legacy, a new addition to its LUXE collection. The smartwatch boasts a stunning stainless-steel design, textured straps, and two button pushers, as well as a rotating crown. Legacy follows hot on the heels of Fire-Boltt Legend, which launched earlier this week.
It features a 1.43″ AMOLED display, 466*466 pixels resolution, and 600 Nits brightness to provide an exceptional viewing experience, while its 60 Hz refresh rate ensures no lag. With advanced anti-corrosion properties and a sleek design, it’s packed with exciting features such as Bluetooth calling, Voice Assistance, 100+ sports modes, and IP68 water resistance certification.
The smartwatch is wireless charging-enabled and boasts a big 330mAh battery, allowing for up to 7 days of continuous use on a single charge. Stay on top of the stock market with real-time updates sent straight to your wrist! Simply add your favorite stocks to the app, and the Legacy smartwatch will automatically provide updates.
Quick specifications: Fire-Boltt Legacy
- Stainless Steel Design, Anti-Corrosion
- Two buttons, Rotating Crown
- Stainless Steel and Leather Straps
- 1.43″ Round AMOELD display, Always-On-Display, 600 nits of brightness
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 120 in-build watch faces
- 100+ Sports modes
- Stock Updates
- Battery Life: 330mAh battery, up to 7 days; Wireless Charging
- Fire-Boltt Health Suite: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking
- IP68 Water-Resistant
- Smart Notifications; In-built Games; AI Voice Assistant support
- Other Features: Health and wellness reminders, Calculator, Find My Phone, music control, camera control, weather forecasts, a timer, and an alarm clock
- 1-year warranty
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Legacy will be available for purchase from 25th March on Flipkart, Fireboltt.com & offline stores for a launch price of Rs. 3799.
Fire-Boltt Legacy is available in two strap styles: leather and stainless steel. Choose from black or brown leather, or silver or black stainless steel. As an added bonus, every purchase comes with a complimentary silicon strap.
Commenting on the launch, Aayushi Kishore and Arnav Kishore, Co-Founders of Fire-Boltt, said,
Fire-Boltt firmly believes in providing an elevated user experience through products that are built with compassion, innovation, and uniqueness. The legacy smartwatch is a testament to this belief, as we aim to satisfy our existing users and attract potential smartwatch enthusiasts to join our tribe. We are optimistic that this latest smartwatch from our Luxe edition will leave a lasting impression in the market.