vivo has launched vivo Y56 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in the Y series, in India soon after the launch of Y100. It packs a 6.58-inch FHD+ screen with 90.6% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Dimensity 700 SoC with support for 5G SA/NSA, has 8GB of RAM and 8GB of virtual RAM, 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor.
The phone has an ultra slim 8.15mm body with a 2.5D flat frame, has a classic geometric aesthetic, in a minimalist design, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
vivo Y56 5G specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 ×1080 pixels) FHD+20.07:9 aspect ratio LCD screen, 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13
- 50MP rear camera with JN1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.05 × 75.60 × 8.15mm; Weight: 184g
- 5G (NSA n78 | SA n1/3/8/28A/77/78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo Y56 5G comes in Orange Shimmer and Black Engine colours and is priced at Rs. 19,999. It is already available from vivo.com and offline stores.