After teasers, vivo has launched the Y100, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in the Y series in India. It has a 6.38-inch FHD+ 90Hz AMOLED display, is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC with 8GB of RAM, 8GB of additional virtual RAM and runs Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13 on top.
The phone has a 64MP rear camera with OIS, 2MP depth and a 2MP macro camera. There is a 16MP front camera. The Pacific Blue and Twilight Gold editions have a Color-Changing Flourite AG Glass design that interacts with sunlight and other sources of Artificial UV rays to change the colour.
The phone packs a 4500mAh battery with support for 44W FlashCharge fast charging that can charge up to 60% in 30 minutes.
vivo Y100 specifications
- 6.38-inch (2400 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR 10+
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Funtouch OS 13 based on Android 13
- 64MP camera with OIS, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.91×73.53×7.73mm; Weight:181g
- 5G NSA (n77/n78) / SA (n1/n3/n8/n28A/n77/n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz /5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo Y100 comes in Metal Black, Twilight Gold and Pacific Blue colours and is priced at Rs. 24,999. It is now available from vivo.com and offline stores.
- Flat Rs.1000 Instant Discount with HDFC/SBI/ICICI Credit Card & Debit Full swipe & Credit Card EMI Instant Discount Offer From 15th February to 28th February 2023
- Bajaj No Cost EMI