Samsung has launched the Galaxy M04, the company’s latest budget M series phone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 4GB of RAM with additional 4GB of virtual RAM with RAM Plus features. It has a 13MP main + 2MP depth camera and a 5MP front camera.
The phone runs Android 12 with One UI Core 4.1, and the company has promised 2 years of OS updates for the phone. It packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging. The rear camera design is different compared to older models, and the phone lacks a fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy M04 Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.8GHz Quad ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with One UI Core 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Samsung Galaxy M04 comes in Sea Glass Green & Shadow Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 8499 for the 4GB + 64GB model and the 4GB + 128GB storage version costs Rs. 9499.
It will be available from Amazon.in, in addition to Samsung India online store, and select retail outlets starting from December 16th.