motorola has launched the moto e32, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the ‘e series’ in India, as it had promised. The phone has a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, 8MP front camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Helio G37 SoC with 4GB of RAM, and runs Android 12 with a promise of 2 years of security updates.
The phone has a 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with 10W charging.
moto e32 specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Single Bottom-ported Speaker, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49mm; Weight: 184g
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- 4G VoLTE, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with support for 10W charging
Pricing and availability
The moto e32 comes in Cosmic Black and Iceberg Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 10,499 and is already on sale on Flipkart.
- Benefits worth Rs. 2549 for Jio customers