motorola has confirmed the launch of moto e32, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the e series in India on October 7th. Even though the phone has a 6.5-inch HD+display with 90Hz refresh rate, similar to the moto e32 model that was introduced back in May, the other specs are different.
Instead of Unisoc T606 SoC, the Indian version will be powered by Helio G37 SoC. It also has a different rear design and will feature a 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with 10W charging.
Don’t let your charging cable dictate your day, take charge of yours when you have the #motoe32 featuring a powerful 5000mAh Battery that helps you do everything you want, without worrying about battery. Coming to you soon on 7th Oct. on @flipkart & leading retail stores.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) October 5, 2022
moto e32 specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Single Bottom-ported Speaker, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49mm; Weight: 184g
- Splash resistant
- 4G VoLTE, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with support for 10W charging
The moto e32 will come in Cosmic Black and Iceberg Blue colours, and will be sold on Flipkart similar to other phones. We should know the price when it is launched in a couple of days.