Redmi today announced that it will launch the Redmi Note 11 SE, the company’s next mid-range Redmi Note series smartphone in India on August 26th. This comes months after the launch of Redmi Note 11 in the country.
The company has posted the complete specifications of the phone on its website, which reveals that it has similar specifications as last year’s Redmi Note 10S. The company already has a Note 11 SE model in China.
Redmi Note 11 SE specifications
- 6.43-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with up to 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 160.46×74.5×8.3mm;Weight: 178.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Redmi Note 11 SE will come in Thunder Purple, Cosmic White, Shadow Black and Bifrost Blue colours. It will be sold on mi.com and Flipkart, and we should know the price of the phone when it is launched in a couple of days.