Xiaomi introduced the Redmi K50 Pro smartphone in China earlier this year, but the phone did not release the phone for the global market. Today, tipster Yogesh Brar posted the rumoured specifications of the Redmi K50S Pro. Based on earlier rumours, this will launch globally. In some market, this is said to launch as Xiaomi 12T Pro.
This also reveals that the phone will feature a 200MP camera, after the moto X30 Pro which will be introduced next week. It also reveals Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, but it is not clear if it will retain the 2K screen from the K50 Pro.
Redmi K50S Pro rumored Specifications
- 6.67″ 120Hz OLED display
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen+ 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera
- 20MP front camera
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo Dual Speaker, Dolby Atmos
- IR sensor, X-axis linear motors
- 5G SA/NSA,Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging support
The Redmi K50S is also planned, but it is said to be powered by a Dimensity 8100 SoC. This is said to launch as Xiaomi 12T. These are expected to launch sometime in Q3 2022. We should know more details soon.