Update – August 5, 2022: motorola has rescheduled the moto X30 Pro and moto razr 2022 launch even in China for August 11th. Lenovo Mobile China head said that the moto X30 Pro and razr 2022 have been fully stocked and the phones will go on sale on the same day of the launch.
Update: Lenovo Mobile China head earlier today announced that the moto product launch event that was scheduled for August 2nd has been cancelled for some reason. “We still sincerely hope to bring new moto products to everyone, and still be the moto that Chinese users like,” he added. motorola has asked the users to keep following them for further details, but it has not announced the new date yet.
Earlier: motorola today confirmed the launch of moto X30 Pro and the moto razr 2022, the company’s next flagship smartphones in China on August 2nd. The company already confirmed that the moto X30 Pro will be powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 and will be the first phone to feature a 200MP camera. The new moto razr is also rumoured to be powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
The moto razr 2022 is said to feature a 6.7-inch 120Hz inner screen and a 3-inch outer screen. It is expected to feature a 50-megapixel main camera, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 32-megapixel front-facing camera.
motorola edge X30 Pro / edge 30 ultra rumoured specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ 144Hz POLED curved display, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Plus 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP rear camera with Samsung ISOCELL HP1 sensor, OIS, LED flash, 50MP ultra-wide camera, 12MP 2x telephoto camera
- 60MP front camera
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, triple microphone array
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 6E, MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, QZSS(L1+L5), 2 x USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 125W wired fast charging, 30W / 50W wireless charging
motorola will also introduce a myui 4.0 at the event.