After leaks, motorola has officially introduced the moto g52, the company’s latest smartphone in the g series, in Europe. It has a 6.6-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate with 87.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC, up to 4GB of RAM RAM, 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera that can also double up as a depth camera and a 2MP macro camera and an 16MP front camera.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a 5000mAh battery with TurboPower 30 charging and comes with a 33W charger in the box.
moto g52 specifications
- 6.6-inch FHD+ (2400×1080 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 160.98 x 74.46 x 7.99mm; Weight: 169g
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with TurboPower 30 fast charging
The moto g52 comes in Charcoal Grey, Porcelain White, and Glacier Blue colours, is priced starting at 249.99 Euros (US$ 270 / Rs. 20,610 approx.) and will roll out in Europe first followed by Latin America and India in the coming weeks. We can expect it to launch in India under Rs. 15,000 since the g51 is priced in the similar range.