iQOO today introduced the Neo6, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Neo series in China, as it had promised. It packs a 6.62-inch Full HD+ 120Hz refresh rate E4 AMOLED screen with 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1200Hz instant touch sampling rate, peak brightness of 1,300 nits, 16,000-level brightness adjustment, support for HDR10+, built-in intelligent display chip Pro for MEMC, DC dimming and 91.4% screen-to-body ratio.
It is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 with enhanced version of LPDDR5, which can reach 6400Mbps transfer rate, faster reading and lower power consumption; enhanced version of UFS3.1. The phone has rare earth heat dissipation alloy, large-area VC soaking plate and 6-layer 3D graphite structure. The heat dissipation area is 46662mm², which greatly improves the heat dissipation efficiency.
The phone has an in-display fingerprint scanner, and has 64MP Samsung GW1P main camera with OIS, 12MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP black and white portrait camera. It has a 16MP punch-hole front camera. The phone has 4D Game Vibration 3.0, comes with leather back in Orange and Blue and AG glass back in Black. The 4700mAh dual-cell battery in the phone can charge up to 30% in 5 minutes with the 80W wired fast charger.
iQOO Neo 6 specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 105% NTSC color gamut, up to 1,300 nits brightness, MEMC
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GBLPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OriginOS Ocean
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with Samsung GW1P sensor, f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, OIS, 12MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP B&W portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- Dimensions:163×76.16×8.5mm (Black) / 8.885mm (Orange, Blue); Weight:197g (Black) / 193g (Orange, Blue)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4700mAh (Typical) / 4580mAh (minimum) battery with 80W superfast flash charging
Pricing and availability
The iQOO Neo6 is priced at 2799 yuan (US$ 439 / Rs. 33,490 approx.) for 8GB+128GB model, 2999 yuan (US$ 471 / Rs. 35,865 approx.) for 8GB+256GB and the 12GB+256GB model costs 3299 yuan (US$ 518 / Rs. 39,450 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from April 20th.