After teasers, POCO today confirmed the launch of POCO X4 Pro 5G, the company’s latest smartphone in the X series in India on March 28th. This comes after the global launch of the phone last month. The image confirmed that it will feature a 64MP rear camera in India, instead of 108MP camera in the global version, probably to cut the cost.
POCO has also confirmed 120Hz screen and 67W fast charging for the phone. Other specifications are expected to remain the same.
To remind you, the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G was with similar specs was launched in India starting at Rs. 20,999 earlier this month, but we can expect the POCO X4 Pro 5G to be priced less than Rs. 20,000 in the country.
POCO X4 Pro 5G expected specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear primary camera, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 164.19 x 76.1 x 8.12mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA / NSA (n1,3,5,7,8,20,28,38,40,41,77,78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 67W fast charging