Xiaomi just launched the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G, the company’s latest smartphone in the Note 11 series in India, after teasers. It packs a 6.67″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED DotDisplay with a 16MP camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with support for liquid cooling, has up to 8GB of RAM. The phone has a a 108MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro camera.
The phone has an EVOL Pro design with flat sides and a glass back, feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 5000mAh battery with support for 67W turbocharging that can charge up to 50% in 15 minutes and comes with the charger in the box.
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 164.19 x 76.1 x 8.12mm; Weight: 202g
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA / NSA (N1,N3,N5,N8,N28,N40,N41 and N78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 67W fast charging
The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G comes in Stealth Black and Phantom White with a frosted glass back and Mirage Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 20,999 for the 6GB + 128GB model, the 8GB + 128GB model costs Rs. 22,999 and the 8GB + 256GB model costs Rs. 24,999. It will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and offline stores starting from March 15th.
- Rs. 1000 instant discount for HDFC Cards and EMI
- Existing Redmi phone users get Rs. 2000 additional bonus on exchange