realme has introduced narzo 50A Prime in Indonesia, months after the launch of narzo 50A in India. This has comes with a 6.6-inch FHD+ screen, is powered by Unisoc T612 SoC with 4GB of RAM, and runs Android 11 with realme UI R Edition. It has a 50MP rear camera with Samsung JN1 sensor, 2MP macro and the 2MP B&W sensor, and a 8MP front camera.
It comes with a diagonal stripe design, has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and the phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W charging via USB Type-C.
These specifications of the phone look similar to the realme C35 that was launched in India earlier this month, but this swaps the Unisoc T616 with the new Unisoc T612 SoC, has a slightly different rear design and this doesn’t come with a charger in the box.
realme narzo 50A Prime specifications
- 6.6-inch (2408× 1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen with 180Hz touch sampling rate, up to 600 nits peak brightness
- UNISOC T612 Octa-Core 12nm processor with Mali-G57 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI R Edition
- 50MP rear camera with Samsung JN1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, VGA B&W portrait sensor with f/2.8 aperture,
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported Speaker, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.6×8.1mm; Weight: 189g
- 4G VoLTE, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W charging
The realme narzo 50A Prime comes in Flash Black and Flash Blue colours, is priced at 19,99,000 Indonesian Rupiah (US$ 139 / Rs. 10,615 approx.) for the 4GB + 64GB model and the 4GB + 128GB model costs 21,99,000 Indonesian Rupiah (US$ 153 / Rs. 11,675 approx.). The phone is already on sale in Indonesia.