POCO today announced POCO X4 Pro 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone, at its global event. This has almost similar specifications as the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G including a 6.67″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED DotDisplay with a 16MP camera, Snapdragon 695 with up to 8GB of RAM, support for liquid cooling 108MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro camera, support for liquid cooling, but this has a different design.
POCO X4 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 164.19 x 76.1 x 8.12mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA / NSA (n1,3,5,7,8,20,28,38,40,41,77,78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 67W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The POCO X4 Pro 5G comes in Laser blue, Laser black and POCO yellow colours, is price at 299 Euros (US$ 335 / Rs. 25,315 approx.) for the 6GB + 128GB version and the 8GB + 256GB version costs 349 Euros (US$ 391 / Rs. 29,545 approx.).
These will be available at early bird pricing of 269 Euros and 319 Euros, respectively, when they go on sale starting from March 2nd in several countries.