Along with the Redmi Note 11 series and the Redmi Smart Band Pro, Redmi also launched the Redmi Smart TV X43, after the launch of X50, X55 and X65 models last year. Other than the screen size, it has similar specifications as the other models, including a 4K screen, Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR 10+, HLG and the Reality Flow tech offering blur-free rendering of high-speed action for sportscasts, games with the dedicated MEMC chip, Automatic Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and 5ms Input Lag @ 4K 60fps for the best gaming experience.
It runs Android TV 10 with support for Google Assistant and Chromecast built-in. All three HDMI ports feature HDMI 2.1 and also supports Dolby Atmos via eARC when you connect to Dolby Atmos speakers. The TV has 30W speakers with DTS Virtual:X and Dolby audio, and has a Smart Home app that lets you check the status from the Xiaomi ioT devices.
Redmi Smart TV X43 specifications
- 43-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 92% DCPI-3 color gamut, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, HLG, Reality Flow, Auto Low Latency Mode, 5ms response time
- Quad core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Android with PatchWall 4
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 with eARC, 2 x USB, Optical, AUX port, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9. MPEG1/2 etc
- Mi Voice remote
- 30W (15W x 2) speakers, Dolby Audio, DTS Virtual: X, Dolby Atmos pass through via e-ARC
The Redmi Smart TV X43 is priced at Rs. 28,999 and will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and offline stores starting from February 16th.
- Rs. 1500 off with Kotak Debit and Credit cards